A businesses growth is dictated by its ability to engage staff, customers and partners around its growth strategy and its product or service. This requires you as the business leader to have clarity about what your business is about, why it is exciting and have the ability to communicate it in an engaging way. Using story techniques The Core Story™ Process will define your authentic strategy and create a business story that will stand out and make an impact. Groups are small to ensure you get direct feedback.
What you get
- An authentic strategy; a set of strategy and culture statements driven by purpose, authenticity and the heart of the organisations.
- These statements will drive all key decisions and actions towards your goals and vision.
- This will lead to an authentic and engaging strategy that will connect emotionally with stakeholders.
The importance of an authentic strategy
- Drive high engagement levels to escalate change and growth
- Give clarity and alignment in a complex business environment
- Differentiate your business and find a place you can own on the market
- Engage and excite employees and the market around your business
Act 1: The Beginning – Uncovering RealityIntroducing Story and strategy principles and exploring the stories associated with your business today.
Act 2: The Middle – The Exploration of heart and mind
Using story technique to establish emotive connections with your business.
Act 3: The End and…The New Beginning – The Magical Essence
Reviewing and examining the authentic stories to discover the unique point of view that will engage and excite people around your business.
- The workshop starts at 9.00am and finishes 6pm with a break for lunch
Who is it for?
- Business leaders who want a vision that will engage their team and differentiate them in the marketplace.
- Leaders who want to accelerate growth and make an impact on their market and industry.
- Leaders who want to be more authentic
No Events Found
WHAT OUR DELEGATES SAY
Then most valuable piece of information and idea was that of how to construct a story and deliver a message to a person or persons that are interested in my product. The process of crafting the story as part of the pitch. For me the golden nugget was to always remain my authentic self. Another really great workshop with practical learning. The elements of authenticity and communicating your story and expressing our passion are often overlooked when presenting ideas. We tend to focus on selling our idea and forgetting about selling ourselves. This workshop was helpful not only in reminding me of its importance but also has provided tools and approaches that I can adopt when presenting my idea.
Effective communication is powerful and a definite in a thriving business but always something that eluded me. Attending the Masterclass last week has not only given me the tools to know how to communicate more effectively but also the motivation to seek out speaking activities and put myself in the centre, instead of the background. The biggest take home for me was around permission and the use of story to communicate meaning to clients and/or potential clients. If you struggle with getting your message ‘out there’ or even knowing what to say to clients then I’d definitely recommend this course. It’s a great day of learning, exploration and most of all, fun!.