We help build customer loyalty and competitive advantage by using story to create persuasive journeys in the sales and pitching environment. We enable them to deliver extraordinary journeys that influence, building empathy and invigorating the customer experience.
According to research by Headstream, if people love a brand story, 55% are more likely to buy the product in future, 44% will share the story, and 15% will buy the product immediately.
In a classic study into the power of stories, researchers asked students to make a one- minute persuasive pitch to other members in their class. Most students used an average of 2.5 statistics in their pitch, and only one in ten told a story. When the students were asked to recall ideas from the pitches, only 5% recalled a statistic, but 63% remembered the stories. Stories are memorable in a way data isn’t.
We give you the means to identify and implement new customer experiences. We create a storytelling culture that celebrates its people and learns from its successes, sustaining momentum and continuously developing customer relationships.
Our approach creates passionate employee champions who are: emotionally engaged in your organisations journey, inspired by its purpose, and committed to bringing it to life.
Our clients develop:
- The ability to tell a great story, a story that influences, informs, guides and connects.
- Audience oriented sales and pitching experiences.
- The ability to make engaging and successful pitches.
- Customers are drawn to your business, customer satisfaction is boosted, brand loyalty is strengthened and profitability improved.
- A storytelling culture, based on connecting with clients’ authenticity.
- A story-based sales journey.
- Sales team that uses stories to engage and influence customers.
- Competitive advantage.
Click here to find out more about our Leading with your Authentic Voice programme.