STORYTELLING & PUBLIC SPEAKING
You will be guided on a journey toward telling a story with an authentic voice in an engaging way. It is delivered over 1 full day and will cover the following areas:
Part 1 – Develop and nurture your authentic voice
Part 2 – Engage and excite an audience with an authentic story and speak with impact.
If you are authentic you will connect and inspire an audience. In business it is vital that you create and develop this authentic connection with the people who surround you and ensure the success of your business – your clients, your employees, your suppliers, your board of management, your partners. This workshop will help you find, refine and experience your authentic voice.
Stories powerfully connect us to our audience. When we share our own real-life stories, our business stories or the stories of others, our audiences feel that they get to know us as authentic people.Using the Core Story Process we will help you create a story that will deliver your core message and inspire your audience to make the change you are looking for.
Why customers buy this service
- Improve your leadership communication
- Create impactful leadership talks and keynote speeches
- To find your authentic leadership voice
- Knowing how to reach and engage audiences, with communications that create emotional experiences
- To communicate change in a way that excites and engages the stakeholders
- To bring your vision to life
- To engage and excite your staff and your clients
- To improve your performance and personal brand through public speaking
This course is ideal for suitably qualified medical, nursing and dental personnel currently registered with their Governing Bodies are eligible to attend. (Proof of registration is required at the time of booking), please bring photo evidence driving license or passport along to the session for verification.
If your qualification does not appear above, please enquire and we can advise you further
Face, neck and décolletage rejuvenation is covered in our Foundation Mesotherapy Course. If you are interested in booking our Advanced Mesotherapy Course which will cover hair loss (alopecia), cellulite and localised fat reduction is coming soon. Please email us directly at [email protected] for more information.
- Registration and refreshments
- Skin science
- Introduction to Mesotherapy
- The history of Mesotherapy & its applications
- Anatomy, physiology and ageing of the skin
- Indications and contraindications
- Patient selection and assessment
- Treatable skin conditions
- Expectations, patient selection, initial consultation and aftercare
- Anaesthesia, topical, local or combined with product
- No-needle mesotherapy techniques vs. injectable
- Injection technique – how and where to inject
- Consumables required, ordering stock and suppliers
- Consent & clinical record keeping
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Insurance and professional organisations
- Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation face, neck and décolletage
- Injection technique (demonstrations and hands-on experience)
- Combination treatment, treatment plans & pricing
- Marketing Advice
Please email us at [email protected] for more information on CPD Accreditation for this course.
Foundation Mesotherapy Training Course costs €795
- Delegates competencies will be assessed at the end of the course day by our trainers.
- On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a certificate of training, which is Insurer-Approved
- Should any delegate fail to meet the requirements on the day, they will be invited to attend further training in order to continue to build their skills to the required level. (Please note; this would be at an additional cost to the delegate)
- Theoretical learning is despatched in advance for preparation at home, while the course day is designed for excellent hands on experience with close supervisory support and guidance.
- Mesotherapy is recognised globally as a safe and effective non-surgical aesthetic treatment for skin rejuvenation and is an excellent add-on to your portfolio of treatments offered at your aesthetic clinic.
- It is becoming an a skin rejuvenation treatment of choice as it can provide overall skin rejuvenation with minimal downtime for patients.
- It can be used to treat the delicate areas including crepey skin above and below the eyes which are generally difficult to treat with treatments such as laser, dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
- Mesotherapy treatment itself is a cost effective as it incurs very little outlays, making it a very worthwhile procedure for your aesthetic clinic.
- This treatment can takes as little as 30 minutes to deliver especially for facial, neck and chest areas.
- Most patients will require 4-6 treatments to achieve optimal results with monthly visits recommended to maintain results.
Mesotherapy can be used with additional rejuvenation treatments such as microneedling, skin peels, laser rejuvenation, anti-wrinkle injections, PRP Platelet Rich Plasma treatment and many more.
Mesotherapy injections can treat an array of skin conditions such as ageing skin, superficial lines and wrinkles, crepey skin above and below the eyes, hair thinning, stretch marks, cellulite and localised fat.
Yes. At Cosmed Academy Training Academy we provide all live models for your practical learning. If you would like to bring a model please notify us in advance so that we can discuss requirements and assess suitability.
You will receive a training certificate upon successful completion of your course which will enable you to source insurance.
No Events Found
WHAT OUR DELEGATES SAY
Then most valuable piece of information and idea was that of how to construct a story and deliver a message to a person or persons that are interested in my product. The process of crafting the story as part of the pitch. For me the golden nugget was to always remain my authentic self. Another really great workshop with practical learning. The elements of authenticity and communicating your story and expressing our passion are often overlooked when presenting ideas. We tend to focus on selling our idea and forgetting about selling ourselves. This workshop was helpful not only in reminding me of its importance but also has provided tools and approaches that I can adopt when presenting my idea.
Effective communication is powerful and a definite in a thriving business but always something that eluded me. Attending the Masterclass last week has not only given me the tools to know how to communicate more effectively but also the motivation to seek out speaking activities and put myself in the centre, instead of the background. The biggest take home for me was around permission and the use of story to communicate meaning to clients and/or potential clients. If you struggle with getting your message ‘out there’ or even knowing what to say to clients then I’d definitely recommend this course. It’s a great day of learning, exploration and most of all, fun!.