We are all born with a unique voice. Over time this voice can become lost in our need to conform to everything that surrounds us and behave “appropriately”. This begs the question, how do we create authentic connections with those around us while not having an authentic connection with our self, our voice? What do we have to say to the world we inhabit?
This workshop guides you on a journey to find, experience and explore the power of your unique authentic voice so you can connect with the people you want to reach. Groups are small to ensure you get direct feedback.
What you get
- Find, experience and refine your authentic voice.
- An understanding of the intrinsic value of your authentic voice. How you uniquely impact an audience.
- How you can connect with and influence an audience.
- Exercises on how to develop and strengthen your physical voice.
- A greater understanding of your unique perspective and what you want to say.
- Session 1: Your voice and how you impact an audience
- Session 2: Exploring and discovering our Authentic Voice
- Session 3: Unearthing our view of the world and what we want to say
- Session 4: Embracing our Authentic Voice and how to use it to connect with an audience
- The workshop starts at 9.00am and finishes 5pm with a break for lunch
Who is it for?
- Public speakers who want to give their audience an amazing experience
- Leaders who want to engage an audience around a change or a strategy
- Executives who want to connect with their potential customers and differentiate their offering
- Leaders who want to use public speaking to promote their business or career
No Events Found
WHAT OUR DELEGATES SAY
Then most valuable piece of information and idea was that of how to construct a story and deliver a message to a person or persons that are interested in my product. The process of crafting the story as part of the pitch. For me the golden nugget was to always remain my authentic self. Another really great workshop with practical learning. The elements of authenticity and communicating your story and expressing our passion are often overlooked when presenting ideas. We tend to focus on selling our idea and forgetting about selling ourselves. This workshop was helpful not only in reminding me of its importance but also has provided tools and approaches that I can adopt when presenting my idea.
Effective communication is powerful and a definite in a thriving business but always something that eluded me. Attending the Masterclass last week has not only given me the tools to know how to communicate more effectively but also the motivation to seek out speaking activities and put myself in the centre, instead of the background. The biggest take home for me was around permission and the use of story to communicate meaning to clients and/or potential clients. If you struggle with getting your message ‘out there’ or even knowing what to say to clients then I’d definitely recommend this course. It’s a great day of learning, exploration and most of all, fun!.