Your voice has the ability to command, soothe, and entertain. But if you don’t like the way it sounds, it may affect your confidence to do those things.
This one-to-one coaching course will bring you on a journey to uncover and embrace the power of your true voice. Using simple breathing and vocal techniques together with physical and performance exercises, we help you to show up and speak to the world with your authentic voice. Take command of your voice, overcome anxiety, and own any room. The course is made up of 4 sessions one hour each.
Skills you will acquire
- Personal Presence Awareness: Identify how you uniquely impact an audience.
- Voice and Breath Exercises: Identify tools to improve the quality of your breathing habits, your vocal tone, resonance, diction, and pace.
- Performance Technique: Develop how you deliver what you have to say in front of an audience using your authentic voice.
Who is it for?
- Public speakers who want to give their audiences amazing experiences.
- Leaders who want to engage a specific audience around a change or a strategy.
- Executives who want to connect with their potential customers and set their offering apart from their competitors.
- Leaders who want to use public speaking to promote their business.
- Influencers who promote their personal brand.
The Coaching Journey (4 x 60 minutes sessions)
Awakening: Waking up our Voices and hearing ourselves in a new way.
Connection: how you impact others: Connecting to the sound you make. Embracing its power and exploring the impact it makes on your audience.
Performance: Stretching what we have to say with exploring how we say it.
Elevate your Performance: Through our telling of stories, we explore how we can be more present, real, and authentic to our audience.
Muireann Ryan: Voice and Presence Coach and co-founder of The Core Story™