It’s harder than ever for a business to stand out from the crowd, so the brand with the best story wins.
But it isn’t just the story, it’s how you tell it. In this module we look at storytelling techniques you can use to differentiate your message in ways that engage and excite stakeholders. The right story well told, will bring your audience closer, enabling you to build better relationships, communicate your value and take stakeholders on a persuasive journey. The course is made up of 4 session one hour each.
*This module can be tailored to the needs and aims of specific presentations.
Skills you will acquire
- This course is designed to take your keynote speaking to a new level, for large and small scale events.
- Your personal presence, and the impression you have on others, will be enhanced, giving you greater confidence in pitches and presentations – as you speak your mind, directly from the heart.
- You will acquire voice strengthening and performance techniques.
- You will develop storytelling and oratory techniques that enable you to deliver dialogue rather than just reporting it. The ability to animate, project and dramatise.
- You will develop and create your own unique engagement techniques that set you apart from other speakers, through the impression you have on audiences.
Who is it for?
- Public speakers who want to give their audiences amazing experiences.
- Leaders who want to engage a specific audience around a change or a strategy.
- Executives who want to connect with their potential customers and set their offering apart from its competitors.
- Leaders who want to use public speaking to promote their business, their brand or career.
The Coaching Journey (4 x 60 minutes sessions)
- Connecting Stories
- Presence and Performance
- Story and Presentation Structure
- Live Storytelling Review